Senior VB.NET Developer - Cover Letter Example


This cover letter sample is not only for Upwork job, you can use this format or can have some idea about related job cover letter for your permanent or real life job. In this post, you will find most recent cover letter sample for "Senior VB.NET Developer" for Upwork Web, Mobile (Vb.net, Vb Developer) and Software development category of advanced level.


Please Read the Important Note before preparing a cover letter for the job you are applying. It will help you to get the related job.


Important Note: Your cover letter depends on the job description of the job you are applying for, this is just a sample, don't just copy and paste them. This is just an example and idea about your cover letter, read this cover letter carefully and make your own one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job Cover Letter Example for Senior VB.NET Developer:

Senior VB.NET Developer - Cover Letter Example


Dear Sir

My name is ................... from .....................


Let me introduce my-self on this position.


The list of knowledge you listed in the offer means that candidate must work with different applications and be patient to extend and fix existing software.

The wide experience from manufacturing to programming means that you need universal person who can deal with different type of issues and situations.

I am sure that I am the best one, because I have an experience working in a small company where we had lack of employees and each must do different jobs approximately the same type as you described.

I got perfect skills how to communicate with clients getting exact steps to reproduce the problem, do coding and testing, making business analyses and design app architecture.

Working in rush I can smoothly organize my work and deliver successful results within timelines.


I do not have desire to work in a single long-term project, I know that I do the best with different type of projects even if they go simultaneously.

Everybody who worked with me can tell you that I am very well organized, professional developer and patient communicator.

I know all technologies you listed and even more. Everything which will be new for me I can easily learn without tracking this as paid time.

You can try me in during trial week to prove my works.


I am open to answer any questions and would glad this cooperation.


My rate is pretty good for such type of work: $12/hr. Of course, it can be negotiated, because I need more details about this job and can decrease it.


Thanks and regards

Post a Comment

0 Comments