Supporting HTML/JS Website

This cover letter sample is not only for Upwork job, you can use this format or can have some idea about related job cover letter for your permanent or real life job. In this post, you will find most recent cover letter sample for "Supporting HTML/JS website" for Upwork Web, Mobile (Html, Javascript, Xhtml, Css) and Software development category of advanced level.

Please Read the Important Note before preparing a cover letter for the job you are applying. It will help you to get the related job.

Important Note: Your cover letter depends on the job description of the job you are applying for, this is just a sample, don't just copy and paste them. This is just an example and idea about your cover letter, read this cover letter carefully and make your own one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job Cover Letter Example for Supporting HTML/JS website

Job Cover Letter Example for Supporting HTML/JS website



Dear Sir/Madam


My name is ............................. from .........................


I did responsive HTML for Windows, MAC under FF, Safari, Chrome and IE.

I can create the web site from PSD and IA files. I know how to cut and optimize images.

I knew tricks, which allow using HTM5 controls/styles instead of images which helps SEO very much.

Last my projects were supporting PHP, Node.js and aspx projects all work was done in time and with high quality.

Usually, I use jQuery free libraries for showing and manipulate popups.


Here links on pages, which I did, these are testing web page, so maybe not available during the development process: www.trainy.testing.our-test.co, www.maisy.training.best-projects.co.

If you hire me, then I definitely agree to complete it for $10 even if it will cost much more. I am new on Upwork, but by demand, I can provide references from my previous clients.

If you provide me more details, maybe I can evaluate the work and do it for free, just for getting good feedback.


Thank your sir!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments